Are you ready for National Ice Cream Day? Here are 19 homemade ice cream recipes to make for July 19, 2020. Here are churn, no-churn and popsicle recipes. Click this link to pin!
Churn Ice Cream Recipes
You will need an ice cream maker for these recipes.
Churn Ice Cream With Eggs
1. Let’s start with Chef Heidi Fink’s Frozen Yogurt. A versatile fruity yogurt ice cream with an egg custard base.
2. Here is another ice cream recipe that uses eggs: Cynful Kitchen’s Mango Ice Cream. It is made using French classic method. It is smooth and fruity. Corn syrup is also used as a stabilizer. Other fruit substitutions are provided.
3. Michelle Peter-Jones from the Tiffin Blog steeps tea and spices to create Indian Sweets Chai Ice Cream. This recipe uses egg yolks, which is also the classic French method of making ice cream.
4. Opposite of tea is coffee! Kait from Slumber And Scones uses a simple brewing technique to make Rich and Creamy Coffee Ice Cream. This recipe is also a custard based ice cream recipe.
Churn Ice Cream with No Eggs
5. Redawna’s (Nutmeg Disrupted) Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream. Have you roasted strawberries? This keto-friendly ice cream is also sugar free.
6. While we are talking about strawberries, Sean from Diversore has a unique combination of basil and goat cheese in strawberry ice cream.
7. Bernice Hill from Dish ‘N the Kitchen recreated the Italian cannoli into an ice cream!
8. Marie Porter from Celebration Generation comes up with this inventive and colourful 3 flavour ice cream called Moon Mist Ice Cream, using Banana Cream, Bubblegum and Grape LorAnn Flavour Oils.
9. Isabelle Boucher from Crumb Blog creates a raspberry ripple buttermilk gelato. According to Isabelle, gelato has a higher milk ratio than ice cream and she uses cornstarch as a thickener.
10. Do you love cherries? Colleen from the Food Blog’s Cherry Amaretto Ice Cream is easy to make!
No Churn Ice Cream Recipes
11. Can’t have dairy but want ice cream? Try Marieke from the Vegan Harvest’s no-churn vegan coffee ice cream with chocolate and peanut butter. It is based on the viral Dalgona coffee.
12. Jo And Sue ‘s Saskatoon Ice Cream. Saskatoon berry season will be upon us soon. According to Jo and Sue, Saskatoon berry ice cream is delicious when served with a vanilla cake.
13. Loretto and Nicoletta from Sugar Loves Spices has this delectable spice infused no churn ice cream, using condensed milk. Turmeric Ginger Honey No Churn Ice Cream!
14. Jolina from The Unlikely Baker gives a refreshing floral take on ice cream: Blackberry Lavender Ice Cream.
15. Here is another blackberry ice cream recipe, which uses only 4 ingredients. Carolyn from the Wine Lover’s Kitchen provides lots of possibilities for what your 4th ingredient could be: nuts, candies or fruits.
16. Nancy from Nomms provides a Vitamix Hojicha Ice Cream recipe for a no churn option. This recipe uses hojicha powder instead of steeping the tea leaves.
17. A vegetable in ice cream? You bet! Terri Gilson from Food Meandering’s award winning Potato ice cream is also nutritious for you.
18. Love mint chocolate chip ice cream? Try this no-churn mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe from Stacie on SimplyStacie.Net.
19. No churn ice cream recipes also include popsicles! Vanessa from Maple and Mango combines watermelon and strawberries into delicious and healthy popsicles.
Did I say 19? Let me throw in a bonus one! (I love even numbers)
A no-churn ice cream that looks like Mars with Mars bar, of course. Evelyne from CulturEatz’s Mars Ice Cream.
Which ice cream recipe will you try this summer? Comment below.