There are a few reasons:
– I gained 14 pounds since I last weighed myself (Blame stress, lack of sleep, and lack of physical exercise), but weight gain factor by itself wouldn’t persuade me to give up Albertan beef
– About 5 years ago, a doctor advised me to reduce my red meat intake for health reasons
– I have never touched any of my vegetarian cookbooks that have been collecting dust on my bookshelf
– Time constraints (Working up to 40 hours a week then devoting up to 25 hours/week on a professional designation)
– Could be expensive??
– Any (unknown) long term impacts such as not being able to eat beef after 40 days?
Hm, meal planning for Valentine’s Day should be interesting during Lent. My boyfriend thinks I should add packaged foods to the “abstain from” list, such as potato chips (my vice for eating on auto-pilot while working on assignments). This is not going to be easy.